- This event has passed.
Smallish: Working at or with Small and Mid-sized Law Firms
August 20, 2020,1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you aware that small and mid-sized law firms can handle large and complex matters, get high marks for responsiveness and agility and can develop and maintain top-tier talent?
During this program, participants will:
- Discuss the differences between working at a large firm versus a small-mid sized firm.
- Discuss the common misconceptions of small-mid sized firm practice
- Criteria in house counsel use to evaluate and hire small firms and why they may chose to place work with a small firm instead of a large firm
- Ins and outs of small-mid firm sized practice and how outside counsel can leverage these services
- Highlight how small-mid sized firms position themselves
- Explore the economics of small-mid sized firms
Educate in-house counsel on the breadth/depth of services that small-mid sized firms can provide to their clients
1pm – 2pm
LTL Attorneys LLP
Senior Litigation Counsel
Eduardo V. Rocha, Esq.
Sr. Claims Examiner
PPL – Litigation Section
Hudnell Law Group P.C.
1.0 Hour CA MCLE Credit