CMCP / Kaiser 8th Annual January CLE Marathon
January 16, 2019
Join the Kaiser Law Department and CMCP for 3.25 hours of hard-to-get CLE credits, then relax and network with your colleagues.
Sessions and CA MCLE Credit:
Mental Health Issues for Attorneys
9:00 am – 10:00 am
1 hour CA MCLE Competence Issues Credit
- Linda Kim, MD, Chair, Regional Mental Health, and Chief, Department of Psychiatry, East Bay, The Permanente Medical Group
Issues Under the New Ethics Rules for In-House and Outside Counsel/Ethics Issues Related to Transactions
10:15 am – 11:15 am
1 hour CA MCLE Legal Ethics Credit
- Mayda Prego, Senior Counsel, Negotiations and Legal, Chevron Upstream
- Melissa C. O’Sullivan, Senior Counsel, Litigation, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Raffi V. Zerounian, Partner, Hanson Bridgett LLP
Walk the Walk
11:30 am – 12:45 pm
1.25 hours CA MCLE Recognition and Elimination of Bias Credit
Walk the Walk is a dramatic half-hour film about the ongoing challenges of diversity within the legal profession. The film screening will be followed by a facilitated discussion.
- Khari J. Tillery, Partner, Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP
- Tamara Y. Morgan, Senior Counsel/Strategic Leader of Equity Inclusion and Diversity, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
8:15 am: Registration Check-in
8:45 am: Welcome
9:00 am – 12:45 pm: CLE Sessions
12:45 pm – 1:45 pm: Networking