The Los Angeles office is seeking a litigation associate with 4 – 6 years of experience in business and commercial litigation. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience drafting pleadings, briefs, correspondence, and responding to written discovery.
– Experience with depositions, oral argument, and trial/arbitration preparation.
– Strong case management skills, work ethic and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent oral advocacy, communication, and writing skills.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
Interested applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample.