The Los Angeles office is seeking a litigation associate with 3 – 5 years of experience handling commercial and business disputes to join our litigation department. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience drafting pleadings, briefs, correspondence, and responding to written discovery.
– Experience with depositions, oral argument, and trial/arbitration preparation.
– Strong case management skills, work ethic and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent oral advocacy, communication, and writing skills; consistently demonstrate attention to detail.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.