Atheria Law PC is a modern law firm providing counsel to global insurance clients, with attorneys practicing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and New York. Our team has broad experience in all lines of insurance, with a focus on professional liability and cyber insurance.
We are a committed and dynamic firm, and we are looking for attorneys to join us! Atheria was founded on shared core values, including the use of new technology to provide industry-leading advice to our clients. We are committed to advancing a culture of diversity and inclusion, and half of our founding partners are women. We encourage pro bono activity, and our attorneys regularly volunteer for organizations including the BASF Justice & Diversity Center, Project Homeless Connect, KIND (Kids in Need of Defense), Legal Services for Children, and the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights. Atheria recently was recognized as one of the “2021 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area”.
• Apply policy contract terms to a variety of claim scenarios
• Remain current on legislative trends and court decisions regarding cyber and data privacy
• Produce comprehensive written opinions, including strategic recommendations, to insurance clients
• Work with claims management to provide legal advice on risk exposure, policy interpretation, litigation strategy, and
• Deliver high quality work product within defined service level agreements with clients
• Other duties as assigned
• JD from an accredited law school
• CA state licensed attorney in good standing
• Highly organized
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with technology, media and privacy/cyber policies is a plus, but is not required; if you bring strong coverage
experience and a great attitude, we will teach you the rest!