Tax and Joint Venture Associate
Allen Matkins is seeking an associate with 3 – 6 years of experience with joint ventures. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience with complex and highly sophisticated real estate joint ventures and partnership tax, and familiarity with complex real estate limited liability company and partnership agreements.
– Excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
– Candidates should be able to work in a team, but also handle significant individual responsibilities.
– Major law firm experience preferred.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– An LL.M. is helpful but not required.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
Interested applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, transcript and a writing sample of a complex transactional matter of which you are the sole author.
How to Apply
Please apply here
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.