Our legal team works cross-functionally to help achieve Asana’s mission of enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly. The Legal team is a collaborative group responsible for partnering with all teams throughout the organization to provide clear and actionable guidance enabling Asanas to achieve their goals in service to our mission; to help humanity thrive by enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly. We run ideas past each other, problem-solve together, and partner with other groups to navigate through challenging issues. This is a great opportunity to join a mission-driven company and offers exposure to a wide variety of issues.
Specifically, we’re looking for a stock administrator who will assist in scaling Asana’s stock administration function as Asana grows globally. Based out of San Francisco, this role will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Asana’s equity plans on E*Trade (including options, RSUs, and a global ESPP). The ideal candidate will have at least three years of hands-on public company stock administration experience and will be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented, and resourceful. Additionally, this candidate will be able to juggle multiple tasks and still maintain a sense of humor. Our team is fun, fast paced and we aim to find the silver linings and joy in the work we do. This role reports to Asana’s Stock Manager.
– Work closely with the company’s transfer agent, outside broker service providers, and internal Legal, Finance, Payroll,
– People, and other teams, as necessary
– Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management and others
– Support employee understanding of equity awards and Asana’s equity programs and policies
– Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers
– Collaborate to update work streams and manual processes into more automated procedures.
– Maintain company’s equity data using E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online (EEO) platform
– Prepare custom reports and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
– Maintain supporting workbooks for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to auditor requests for data
– Assist with accurate and timely preparation of Section 16 Forms 3, 4, and 5
– Assist with review of newly proposed 10b5-1 trading plans
– Assist with processing information for mobile employee transactions
– Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
– Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
– Customer service/employee first oriented style with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external partners
– A compliance and process-oriented individual who is also flexible and can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
– A team player with a strong work ethic and ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
– Able to maintain strict confidentiality in a very open and transparent environment
– Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and follow-up skills necessary to drive results
– Minimum CEP Level I required
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs, multiple equity award types, and transaction volume
– Demonstrated experience working directly with E*TRADE, Equity Edge Online