Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your legal expertise to cutting-edge and often unexplored aspects of the law.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic technology lawyer in Apple’s Products Law Group supporting Apple’s Siri and Accessibility software teams and initiatives. This is a chance to be part of a hands-on team, dedicated to supporting key Apple software products, services and initiatives.
• First-hand experience with legal and regulatory issues in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data privacy a plus
• Knowledge of accessibility regulations a plus, but not required
• Adept at advising clients, including senior executives, on complex technology-related legal issues and regulatory matters
• Enjoys building strong client relationships and collaborates well with cross-functional teams
• Best suited for a high energy, assertive, self-starter who loves technology and thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• In-house experience preferred
Does new technology, and the legal issues it can present, excite you? Do you like building strong client relationships and working on teams? In this position, you will advise Apple’s engineering, product marketing and operations teams on a wide variety of matters related to Apple products, including technology development, licensing, intellectual property, open source, and regulatory compliance. You will help structure, draft and negotiate complex agreements, including technology development agreements, data licenses, research and university arrangements, and technology acquisitions, as well as advise clients on day-to-day legal matters including data privacy. You will partner with others in Apple Legal on accessibility matters, working on cross-functional initiatives to drive Apple’s accessibility goals forward. You will also work as a member of the broader legal team supporting Apple’s software products and services.
We are looking for someone like you to help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, defend our intellectual property and provide the critical legal support needed for Apple’s software products and businesses. You’ll work with some incredible people and have fun along the way. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.