Senior to Mid-Level Litigation Associate
Andrade Gonzalez LLP
Are you a skilled legal professional with a passion for navigating commercial litigation? Do you have experience in the intricate world of insurance policies? We’re seeking an experienced Commercial Litigator to join our dynamic team. Because many of our matters involve advising or representing our insured-side clients on insurance coverage disputes with their insurance carriers, prior Insurance Recovery experience is a huge plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze commercial contracts and insurance policies to determine rights and potential insurance coverage
- Advise clients on analysis and potential claims.
- Review policy language, contracts, and legal documents to provide accurate assessments.
- Negotiate settlements and represent clients in insurance coverage disputes and litigation.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders to strategize and achieve favorable outcomes.
- Stay updated on evolving insurance laws and regulations to ensure the best legal counsel.
Skills and Qualifications
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Strong preference for big firm training.
- Active state bar membership and in good standing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience practicing insurance coverage law.
- Strong knowledge of commercial litigation, insurance policies, contract interpretation, and relevant legal precedents.
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of successful case resolutions and client representation.
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- Commercial Litigation: 5+ years
- Coverage Litigation (insured-side): 3 years (Preferred)
California Bar License (Required)
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.