Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Join the Intuit team as a Senior Product Counsel – Platform/AI, and be a part of a dynamic legal team that partners with innovative product teams around the world. As a member of our team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that Intuit’s platform and product experiences are structured to achieve our business strategy while complying with applicable regulations in multiple jurisdictions. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams, and data scientists to develop and deploy innovative AI-powered experiences.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This role is hybrid with on-site expectations of 2-3 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will provide legal advice and counseling on a wide variety of matters, including data privacy and protection, product liability, IP and regulatory compliance. Many of these matters will relate to delivering delightful innovative customer experiences across our Platform, and enabling our innovators to build awesome AI-powered experiences.
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- 6+ years of experience primarily advising technology companies.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas: data privacy and protection, IP, mobile and cloud computing, and consumer protection.
- Familiarity with the legal and ethical implications of AI, and the technical aspects of AI systems, including large language models and machine learning.
- Ability to work closely with data scientists and other technical experts to understand AI systems and provide legal guidance on their development and deployment.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Experience providing legal support on a global scale.
- Ability to communicate with business partners about regulatory obligations and risk management processes.
- Ability to produce recommendations in novel situations.
- Ability to produce clear and succinct written legal analysis and business communications.
- Comfortable and adept at balancing risk and opportunity, and thinking creatively to enable the business to make smart decisions.
- Curiosity and passion for researching and learning about novel technology innovations.
- JD and membership in good standing with at least one US State Bar.
How to Apply
Apply directly on Intuit Careers site