This role will support:
• Syndicated Lending. Advise on all aspects of large, syndicated lending transactions where Wells Fargo is not the Agent, including with respect to commitment and engagement letters, credit agreements, as well as more general commercial, reputational and regulatory risks faced by our syndicated lending businesses.
• Other Credit Products. Provide support to club and bilateral lending transactions as well as letter of credit documentation and reimbursement agreements.
• Internal projects designed at creating efficiencies and responding to legal and regulatory changes as well as market developments.
• Proactively identifies policy, legal, and regulatory matters pertaining to area of expertise, and evaluates the legal risk and impact.
• Independently resolve moderately complex issues and lead team to meet deliverables
• Exercise considerable discretion and may serve as the primary legal contact for assigned clients.
• Collaborate within the department and across business and staff functions to address legal and risk issues in a manner consistent with the best interests of Wells Fargo.
• Coach, mentor and provide oversight with less experienced attorneys or staff
• Lead initiatives of varying scope and complexity.