Final Filing Date 05/20/2022We offer exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs.THIS IS NOT AN H1- B OPPORTUNITY
– Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, health administration and /or equivalent experience / training.
– Expert level of knowledge and experience in business and/or healthcare transaction advisory services, legal, consulting, business development, finance, and/or investment banking
– Experience in joint venture design
– Demonstrated experience leading due diligence in strategic transactions
– Demonstrated experience in analysis, negotiation, and contracts for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
– Advanced communication, facilitation, and presentation skills to effectively convey information, concepts, instructions, and ideas in oral and written formats to a variety of audiences with diverse backgrounds, agendas, and levels of knowledge and expertise.
– Advanced negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills to lead and work collaboratively and effectively with multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams; strong ability to direct, influence and motivate staff, project team members, clinicians, and senior leaders; expert ability in balancing competing and conflicting interests.
– Experience Identifying problems and developing methods for resolving them.
– Continuously improves processes and readily takes responsibility to improve a process or project.
This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
The University of California has implemented a SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination Policy (ucop.edu) covering all employees. To be compliant with the policy, employees must submit proof of vaccination or a University-approved exception or deferral.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At UC Davis, we’re solving life’s most urgent challenges to bring a fuller, healthier, and more resilient world within reach. We grow from every challenge we take on and we don’t just maintain – we improve.
We recognize that creating an inclusive and intellectually vibrant organization means understanding and valuing both our individual differences and our common ground. The most comprehensive solutions come from the most diverse minds, and you belong here.
As you consider joining UC Davis, please explore our Principles of Community, our Clinical Strategic Plan and strategic vision for research and education, and our latest efforts to outgrow the expected.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
The Senior Associate supports the Transaction Execution unit in the execution of strategic transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships to a successful closing. This role will interface with UC and UCDH leadership, key stakeholders, business units, and internal subject matter experts (Legal, Finance, Strategy, IT, HR, etc.), as well as with third parties including outside counsel, external consultants, and counterparties to transactions.
– Master’s degree in business, finance, health administration and /or equivalent experience / training, or Juris Doctor
– More than 7 years of progressive experience in business and/or healthcare transaction advisory services, legal, consulting, business development, finance, and/or investment banking
– Knowledge of academic medical centers
– Advanced knowledge of business development and market assessment principles.
– Advanced project management skills to deliver full lifecycle implementation plans.