Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret agreements for owned and licensed content and accurately set up distribution windows and other rights attributes in Netflix’s rights management system.
- Collaborate and maintain high alignment with various cross-functional partners (Acquisitions, Legal, Title Operations, Content Accounting, Marketing, etc.) to manage all aspects of window set-up for the successful launch of titles on the Netflix Service.
- Strive for tool and process improvements/inventions to make your work more impactful.
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Administration, and/or content rights management required.
- Prior experience within a studio, streaming service, or TV/Film distributor highly preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Integrity and selflessness: you show up daily with a positive “can do” attitude and play always for the success of your teammates, the Rights Management team and your cross-functional partners.
- Cross-Functional Partners: you must have the ability to establish and maintain highly effective relationships with your business partners.
- Judgment: you must be able to think strategically, assess risk and make wise decisions.
- Prioritization and organization: you must be able to juggle time-sensitive requests from multiple business partners.
- Attention to detail: you must be able to manage a high volume of information with great accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills: you must be comfortable reading complex contracts for owned and licensed content and accurately extracting rights metadata.
- Strong problem-solving skills: you must be resourceful and collaborative in managing challenging tasks.
- Technology Savvy: you must be comfortable learning new tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: you must be able to distill information accurately and convey it to your business partners.
- Feedback: you must be able to provide to and receive from your colleagues real-time, direct feedback.
How to Apply