MANATT, PHELPS & PHILLIPS LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law and consulting firms known for quality, for extraordinary commitment to clients, for integrated, relationship-based services, and for a range of capabilities typically found only in boutique firms. We are progressive and entrepreneurial compared to other major firms, and we are deeply committed to diversity, to public service, to involvement in the communities we serve and to excellence in all we do. For more information, visit https://www.manatt.com
The San Francisco Office of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP is seeking a highly qualified paralegal with 3-5 years of transactional real estate paralegal experience to join our team. This position will be supporting our Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental practice areas for our Northern California offices.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience with entity formations, title and survey matters, drafting SNDAs, Memorandum of Leases and Operating Agreements, and closing checklists and organizing closing documents.
We serve a diverse group of clients that include pension advisors, real estate investment trusts, residential and commercial developers, tax credit investors, loan servicers, community development entities participation in new markets tax credit transitions, universities, retail chains, high profile companies and a variety of individual investors.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• ABA approved Paralegal certificate
• 3-5 years of paralegal experience in transactional real estate and general corporate is required
• Experience with entity formations is required
• Experience with title and survey matters is required
• Some experience with drafting SNDAs, Memorandum of Leases and Operating Agreements is highly preferred but not required
• Some experience with closing checklists and organizing closing documents is highly preferred but not required
• Strong Technical/computer skills/and attention to detail
• Clear and concise writing and communication skills
How to Apply:
All candidates must apply through our online application portal. Required application materials include a resume and cover letter.