The San Diego office is seeking a real estate associate with 2 – 3 years of experience related to a broad range of commercial real estate transactions. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience in drafting and revising commercial leases and purchase and sale agreements, and should possess a strong background in title and survey review, and closing purchase and sale transactions.
– Excellent writing, strong organizational, analytical skills, and an interest in learning.
– Candidates should be able to work in a team, but also handle significant individual responsibilities.
– Major law firm experience preferred.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most highly regarded real estate lawyers in California on sophisticated matters.
Interested applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, deal sheet, and transcript.