McClure & Feuer has been exclusively retained by the preeminent law firm, Wendel Rosen LLP, to help drive a strategic expansion. Wendel is leveraging its rich 100+ year legacy into the future—and now is an exciting time to join as a lateral partner!
Feel free to peruse http://www.mcflegal.com and https://www.wendel.com.
• Wendel is a full-service law firm with 65 attorneys. It’s among the largest firms in Oakland and the greater East Bay.
• It represents a large and varied client base including startups, local, regional and national companies, as well as public entities, in litigation, real estate and business transactions, and other matters.
• Wendel was the first law firm to be certified as a green business by the Bay Area Green Business Program.
Further expansion of Wendel’s signature real estate transactional practice with a lateral partner or partner/associate group. Broad-based transactional real estate experience—including acquisitions, dispositions, finance and deal structuring. Established clientele.
What You Get:
• A great place to practice law with full support of marketing, advanced technology, best business practices and supportive colleagues.
• Core values that are about inclusion, wellness, community engagement and professionalism.
• Progressive and dynamic environment that embraces laterals and commits to their success.
For a confidential briefing or to direct a resume or CV, please contact Maureen McGee at 415.442.0102 ext. 3 or email@example.com.
McClure & Feuer and Wendel Rosen LLP are proud to be equal opportunity employers.