Thank you for your interest in Morgan Lewis! Developing talented professionals from diverse backgrounds and experiences who are committed to excellence is critical to our success. We offer lawyers unparalleled opportunities for interesting work, a supportive and collegial environment and a promising career pathway. We invite you to apply to our current openings. All qualified candidates are considered and will remain confidential. If you have questions about our hiring process, please contact a member of our Attorney Recruiting team.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading international law firms, seeks to hire a highly qualified midlevel associate with law firm experience to join our finance practice group in our Los Angeles office.
Learn more about our finance practice: https://www.morganlewis.com/services/transactional-finance
Our firm: https://www.morganlewis.com/our-firm/about-us
Our commitment to diversity: https://www.morganlewis.com/our-firm/about-us
And our commitment to excellence: https://www.morganlewis.com/our-firm/accolades
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant must:
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in transactional real estate law, with excellent drafting and analysis skills.
• Have experience in drafting and revising commercial leases, purchase and sale agreements, and financing documents, and should possess a strong background in title and survey review, and closing purchase and sale and financing transactions.
• Possess experience providing real estate support for M&A, finance and energy project development work, excellent academic credentials as well as strong organization, writing, and analytical skills and have an interest in growing and learning.
• Joint venture skills are a plus.
• California bar membership is required.
Candidates must share our values of collegiality, diversity, acquiring the skillset for cutting-edge work and seek to make the practice rewarding both professionally and personally.
Please note: Morgan Lewis is not accepting resumes or referrals from search firms for this position. If you are a search firm, employment agency, or representative of either, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate, even if Morgan Lewis hires said candidate.
Morgan Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, if any, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply submit cover letter, resume and transcript via our website: https://www.morganlewis.com/careers