Greenberg Traurig has an opportunity for a fifth to sixth year Associate in the Litigation practice of our Los Angeles office. Qualifications for this position are:
– Extensive experience analyzing, researching and drafting briefs addressing sophisticated legal issues on complex litigation, ranging from state and federal court motions to dismiss, summary judgment and class certification motions, writs and appeals;
– Successfully argued motions;
– Taken and defended depositions;
– Trial experience;
– Solid writing skills;
– Ability to be strategic and analytical;
– Experience overseeing junior associates; and
– Case management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Law Review experience preferred. Candidates must be ranked top 25% from a top law school and be in good standing with the CA State Bar.