The ideal candidate will possess well-developed administrative, organizational, and teamwork skills, have a high level of initiative, excellent judgment and attention to detail, and will take pride in their work. Our established Firm is team-oriented, casual, and friendly. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– Calendar litigation deadlines; experience with Compulaw a plus.
– Prepare shell pleadings.
– Generate TOA/TOC.
– State and Federal e-filing, experience with File & ServeXpress.
– Assist with preparation for meetings, depositions, hearings, mediations, trials and other proceedings.
– Maintaining chron files.
– Back up legal assistant team.
– Work cordially, collectively and productively with Firm employees.
– Accuracy in grammar, spelling and punctuation and excellent attention to detail.
– Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
– Self-starter with ability to work on one’s own, as well as in a team environment.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experience using eCopy.
– Experienced and comfortable using iManage/FileSite document management system.