Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig has an opportunity for a third year Associate in the Litigation practice of our Los Angeles office.
Qualifications for this position are:
– Extensive experience analyzing, researching and drafting briefs addressing sophisticated legal issues on complex litigation, ranging from state and federal court motions to dismiss, summary judgment and class certification motions, writs and appeals;
– Successfully argued motions;
– Taken and defended depositions;
– Experienced in trial prep and court appearances;
– Solid writing skills;
– Ability to be strategic and analytical; and
– Case management experience.
Law Review experience preferred. Candidates must be ranked top 25% from a top law school and be in good standing with the CA State Bar.
Candidates should submit a resume, transcript, and recent writing samples, all in PDF format.