Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2,100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
- Experience analyzing, researching and drafting briefs addressing sophisticated legal issues on complex litigation, ranging from state and federal court motions to dismiss, summary judgment and class
- Certification motions, writs and appeals.
- Taken and/or defended depositions.
- Solid writing skills.
- Ability to be strategic and analytical.
- Case management experience.
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.