The Orange County office is seeking a junior litigation associate with 3-4 years of experience in commercial and business litigation. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience in researching and drafting briefs, discovery, and pre and post-trial motions.
– Strong case management skills, work ethic, and a team-orientated attitude.
– Excellent oral advocacy, communication, and writing skills.
– Experience in real estate disputes and issues.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Major law firm experience preferred.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive team in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
How to Apply
Please apply here
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.allenmatkins.com.