Allen Matkins is seeking a litigation associate with 3-4 years of experience in commercial and business litigation. Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience drafting pleadings, briefs, correspondence, and respond to written discovery.
– Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent oral advocacy, legal research, interpersonal, and writing skills.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities, consistently demonstrate attention to detail, and assume a high degree of responsibility.
– Strong academic achievement.
– Major law firm experience preferred.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive team in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
Allen Matkins has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all personnel. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required as a condition of employment consistent with the firm’s policies.
How to apply
Please apply here.
Interested applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample.