– Experience with depositions, oral argument, and trial/arbitration preparation.
– Strong case management skills, work ethic and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent oral advocacy, communication, and writing skills.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Major law firm experience preferred.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive team in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
Allen Matkins has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all personnel. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required as a condition of employment consistent with the firm’s policies.
Interested applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample.