The Orange County office is seeking an associate to join our expanding Land Use practice group. Ideal candidates will have:
– 4 – 6 years of experience to work on a full spectrum of land use and natural resources matters.
– Experience with land use due diligence, processing entitlements, and environmental review under CEQA is required.
– Land use and/or CEQA litigation experience is helpful but not required.
– Experience with natural resources, wetlands, endangered species, California Coastal Commission, BCDC, the Subdivision Map Act and/or NHPA is helpful but not required.
– Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Candidates should be able to work in a team and handle significant individual responsibilities.
– Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and client service.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is an opportunity to work closely with a collaborative team of experienced land use attorneys representing developers, property owners, and investors to guide projects from the planning phase through the increasingly complex regulatory, compliance and approval process.
The anticipated base salary range for this full-time role is $230,000 to $265,000 per year. Actual salary will depend upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant experience, job-related skills, and qualifications.
How to Apply
Please apply here
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.allenmatkins.com.