Land Use Associate
The Century City office is seeking a land use associate with 2 – 3 years of experience to join our expanding Land Use Environmental & Natural Resources group. The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience with land use due diligence, processing entitlements, and environmental review under CEQA is required.
– Land use and/or CEQA litigation experience is helpful but not required.
– Excellent academic credentials, analytical skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
– AmLaw 200 firm experience preferred.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.