The Los Angeles office is seeking a labor and employment associate with 2 – 4 years of experience to join a dynamic practice with challenging work and high-profile national clients
Duties and Responsibilities
– Experience handling a broad range of employment litigation, including drafting and responding to discovery and initial pleadings, depositions and substantive motion practice. Environmental regulatory, administrative enforcement, and/or transactional counseling experience is a plus.
– Experience with employment advisory matters is preferred.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities, consistently demonstrate attention to detail, and assume a high degree of responsibility.
– Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
– Excellent academic achievement, analytical skills and verbal and written communication skills.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
How to Apply
Please apply here