Clyde & Co is a leading, sector-focused global law firm with 440 partners, 1800 lawyers, 2500 legal professionals, and 4000 staff in over 50 offices and associated offices worldwide. The firm specializes in the sectors that move, build and power our connected world and the insurance that underpins it, including: transport, infrastructure, energy, trade & commodities and insurance. With a strong focus on developed and emerging markets, the firm has achieved compound average annual revenue growth of 15% over the last ten years, making it one of the fastest-growing law firms in the world with ambitious plans for further growth.
Clyde & Co seeks an Associate with 5+ years’ experience to join our insurance coverage litigation group and to be located in either San Francisco, Los Angeles or Fresno, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The position involves representation of insurers with respect to insurance coverage, litigation management and alternative dispute resolution. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced attorney who is able to work within a busy and fast-paced team environment
Skills and Competencies:
– Strong coverage experience required, particularly with general liability policies;
– Litigation experience also required;
– Analyze insurance policies, draft coverage opinions and provide coverage recommendations for clients;
– Excellent legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills;
– Exceptional attention to detail;
– Strong organizational and time management skills;
– Experience and/or interest in working on complex insurance coverage matters;
– Excellent academic credentials;
– Admitted to the CA Bar.