Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy Associate
Fox Rothschild LLP
Multiple Offices (Chicago, IL; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA Wilmington, DE)
Description: Fox Rothschild LLP has an opening in multiple offices for a Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy associate. The ideal candidate will have up to three years of experience in all aspects of financial restructuring & bankruptcy, including complex Chapter 11 experience. We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position at this time.
Qualifications: Juris Doctorate (JD) required. The candidate must be licensed to practice in the state where the office resides.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong academic record and excellent written and oral communication skills required.
• Court experience preferred.
• Bankruptcy clerkship preferred.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
• This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment including, but not limited to computers, telephones, printers, and copiers.
Compensation & Benefits
• The salary range for this position applies to California, Nevada, New York, and Washington. The salary range reflects a variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to experience, education, licensure and/or certifications, geographic location, market demands and other business and organizational needs. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for a position. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this position is $190,000 to $215,000 in California, $160,000 to $175,000 in Nevada, $195,000 to $220,000 in New York, and $180,000 to $210,000 in Washington.
• For information on Fox Rothschild’s compensation and benefits visit: Compensation & Benefits (foxrothschild.com)
Fox Rothschild LLP is under no obligation to provide sponsorship for this position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a contract or employment agreement and is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all functions, responsibilities, or requirements the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply here
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.