Description: Fox Rothschild LLP has an opening in multiple offices for a Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy associate. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience in all aspects of financial restructuring & bankruptcy, including complex Chapter 11 experience. We are not currently accepting resumes from search firms for this position at this time.
Qualifications: Juris Doctorate (JD) required. The candidate must be licensed to practice in the state where the office resides.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong academic record and excellent written and oral communication skills required.
• Court experience required.
• Bankruptcy clerkship preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
• The salary range for this position applies to California and New York. The salary range reflects a variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to experience, education, licensure and/or certifications, geographic location, market demands and other business and organizational needs. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for a position. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this position is $190,000 – $230,000.
• For information on Fox Rothschild’s compensation and benefits visit: Compensation & Benefits (foxrothschild.com)
How to Apply
Please apply here.
To apply for this job please visit www.foxrothschild.com.