Allen Matkins is seeking partner level attorneys to join our expanding Land Use practice group in Los Angeles, Orange County or San Francisco. Ideal candidates will have:
– 8+ years of experience working on CEQA litigation matters and a full spectrum of land use and natural resources matters.
– Experience with land use due diligence, processing entitlements, and environmental review under CEQA is required.
– Experience with natural resources, wetlands, endangered species, California Coastal Commission, BCDC, the Subdivision Map Act and/or NHPA is helpful but not required.
– Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Candidates should be able to work in a team and handle significant individual responsibilities.
– Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and client service.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is an opportunity to work closely with a collaborative team of experienced land use attorneys representing developers, property owners, and investors to find client-focused solutions.
Compensation for this position will depend on factors including book of business, anticipated yearly billable hours, and experience. Actual salary will depend upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant experience, job-related skills, and qualifications.
Interested applicants should submit their resume or biography to Christine McWilliams at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please apply here
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.allenmatkins.com.