Allen Matkins is seeking a senior associate or senior counsel to join our expanding Land Use practice group in Los Angeles or Orange County. Ideal candidates will have:
– 8+ years of experience working on CEQA litigation matters and a full spectrum of land use and natural resources matters.
– Experience with land use due diligence, processing entitlements, and environmental review under CEQA is required.
– Experience with natural resources, wetlands, endangered species, California Coastal Commission, BCDC, the Subdivision Map Act and/or NHPA is helpful but not required.
– Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Candidates should be able to work in a team and handle significant individual responsibilities.
– Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and client service.
– A high level of academic achievement.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
How to Apply
Please apply here
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.allenmatkins.com.