The Century City office is seeking an associate with 4 – 6 years of experience to join our expanding Corporate team. The ideal candidate will have:
– Significant experience with real estate joint ventures (including preferred equity joint ventures), and securities offerings related to joint ventures and other syndications
– Extensive experience in drafting LLC agreements, LP agreements, and other related documentation.
– Extensive experience with fund formation (real estate, as well as venture and/or private equity).
– Experience M&A transactions, including with asset and equity purchase transactions.
– Experience with others securities transactional and regulatory matters, including compliance with the Investment Company Act, the Investment Advisers Act, the Securities Act, and other regulatory requirements, is preferred but not required.
– Excellent academic credentials, analytical skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills (extensive prior client interaction is preferred).
– Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
– AmLaw 200 firm experience preferred.
– Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and collaborative team, working closely with our senior corporate attorneys supporting companies in sophisticated business transactions across the country.
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.