Schnader is a full-service law firm of 100 attorneys with offices in Pennsylvania, New York, California, Washington, D.C., New Jersey, Delaware and an affiliation with a law firm in Jakarta.
We provide businesses, government entities, and nonprofit organizations throughout the world with innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to their business and litigation needs.
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, a national law firm, seeks to hire a full time litigation associate with 3-7 years of litigation experience in product liability and toxic tort litigation for its San Francisco office. What sets Schnader apart from its competitors is its “small-firm” feel and “large firm” legal practice. Schnader’s long-standing tradition and commitment to pro-bono work and public service, paired with its talented attorneys, sophisticated work, and a high level of client service has contributed to its reputation for superior quality legal work within a uniquely positive and friendly working environment.
- Perform case analysis, litigation planning and budgeting
- Handle all pleadings and motion practice
- Appear in court for conferences and motion hearings
- Prepare witnesses and conduct and defend depositions
- Prepare and respond to written discovery
- Document review and management
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated track record and specialized competence in broad-based litigation matters, including case analysis;
- Superior oral and written communication skills required;
- Attention to detail essential
- 3 – 7 years of courtroom, deposition and case handling experience
Schnader offers an extensive menu of rich benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, long term care, life, AD&D, supplemental life, supplemental AD&D, gap hospital, accident and critical illness insurances, flex spending (Medical, Dependent Care & Transportation) and health savings accounts, pet insurance, retirement plan as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday time. Most effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
Applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter, including transcripts and writing samples demonstrating a track record and competence in broad-based litigation matters to [email protected] Applicants applying should include “ SF ABL ” in the e-mail “Subject” line.
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are military friendly and we warmly welcome all qualified candidates with rich diverse backgrounds to apply.