LTL Attorneys has an opening for a commercial litigation/employment associate who desires to take control of his or her career. Our associates receive more opportunities to take and defend depositions, make court appearances and interact with clients than their peers at other firms. We are looking for a self-starter, able and willing to take on as much responsibility as possible handling a matter.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to: analysis and investigation, research and analysis of legal and factual issues, analysis of applicable law, negotiations with other parties drafting and preparation of documents and pleadings, review and comment on documents and pleadings prepared by others, and written and oral communications with other parties, attending hearings, arbitration/mediation and trial preparation, as well as trial.
Skills and Competencies
- Must have excellent academic credentials, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work at a growing litigation boutique with increased responsibility
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- 3-7 years of litigation experience required
- Admitted to the California bar
- Strong academic background from a top-tier law school and exceptional writing skills required
- Prior experience in a law firm with a national reputation preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume (with cover letter) to the Hiring Partner, David Ammons ([email protected]).
LTL Attorneys is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.