Tyson & Mendes LLP
Are you ready to take your career in litigation to the next level? Look no further than Tyson & Mendes – a premier law firm known for its commitment to excellence, comprehensive training programs, partnership pathway, and unparalleled mentorship opportunities. We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to become a part of our dynamic team of top litigators.
We seek Associate Attorneys eager to learn and grow to join our team of award-winning litigators. Tyson & Mendes also offers attorneys the option to work for teams located in areas other than where they live. If you are licensed to practice in one of our states even if you do not live close to one of our offices, please let us know!
- Develop a case theme that is more compelling than any plaintiff ploy for sympathy or anger
- Refuse to accept mediocrity, the average, the standard or the norm in anything
- Independently handle court appearances, depositions, briefs and trials
- Work as part of a team with all levels of experiences
- Routine communications with clients
- Cultivate relationships with the firm’s existing and future clients
- Provide leadership and direction with respect to less experienced attorneys
- JD from an ABA approved school
- Must be licensed in your state
- 0-7 years of solid litigation experience, litigation support, deposition and trial preparation
- Ability to manage full case handling responsibilities, including all facets of discovery and trial
- Experience handling insurance defense matters preferred
- Experience with time management systems
- Proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Job Bank Sponsorship Opportunity
Each quarter, one law firm and one company will have the opportunity to show their support for diversity in the legal profession and help advance the careers of attorneys of color by becoming a CMCP Job Bank Sponsor.