The San Francisco office is seeking a real estate associate with 2 – 4 years of experience related to a broad range of commercial real estate transactions.
Duties and Responsbilities
• Experience in drafting and revising commercial leases and purchase and sale agreements, and should possess a strong background in title and survey review, and closing purchase and sale transactions.
• Excellent writing, strong organizational, analytical skills, attention to detail, and an interest in learning.
• Candidates should be able to work in a team but also handle significant individual responsibilities.
• Demonstrated interest in the real estate industry, including participation in ULI, NAIOP or CREFC.
• AmLaw 200 law firm experience preferred.
• A high level of academic achievement.
• Admission to the State Bar of California.
This is an opportunity to work on sophisticated matters with some of California’s most highly regarded real estate lawyers.
How to Apply
Please apply here.