Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Come join our amazing team of leaders, learners, and world-class legal professionals accelerating Intuit’s mission of powering prosperity for consumers and small businesses all over the world. Our Data Privacy team works hand in hand with our business partners to develop cutting-edge products that use technology to both add value to our customers and uphold Intuit’s Data Stewardship Principles.
Intuit is hiring an AdTech & AI Privacy Counsel to join our Global Product Privacy team and help accelerate our mission of powering prosperity around the world. You will support the innovation enabled by the responsible use of data to build our AI-expert platform and support the privacy needs of our marketing teams across all business units.
As AdTech & AI Privacy Counsel, you will report to the Assistant General Counsel, Product Privacy & AdTech, and partner with key stakeholders across the company and around the world to drive insight and innovation while enhancing customer trust and brand equity. This is a role well-suited for a junior attorney looking to start a career as a privacy professional.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This role is hybrid with on-site expectations of 2-3 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working as a member of the Privacy Team, you will:
– partner with senior attorneys to provide practical advice to our business teams on a wide array of matters related to AI and generative AI in our products and services
– support the development of Intuit’s advertising and marketing privacy program through the development of tools, playbooks, and processes that create efﬁciencies and conﬁdence in our program
– serve as the initial point of contact for privacy reviews related to AI across our product and operations, and adtech
– conduct and document privacy impact assessments, keeping track of product modiﬁcations and enhancements enabling uses of personal information
– establish and build relationships with key stakeholders including product management, business development, engineering, design, marketing, and compliance and operations teams
– contribute toward the communication of the Privacy Team’s mission and vision to internal partners and stakeholders
– make suggestions to improve internal processes and practices supporting the Privacy program
– learn and grow as part of a collaborative and diverse Privacy Team!
Qualifications and Prior Experience
At least 3+ years of experience
– Some knowledge of relevant data privacy laws in the US (e.g., CCPA/CPRA, CPA, GLBA, HIPAA, etc.) and abroad (e.g., ePrivacy Directive, EU AI Act, GDPR, PIPEDA, etc.)
– A learning mindset and comfort operating in the gray
– Experience providing legal support in the private sector or at a law ﬁrm
– Ability to communicate with business partners about regulatory obligations, risk management processes and effect change
– Concise and efﬁcient communicator
– Experience in-house preferred
– JD and membership in good standing with at least one US State Bar
– IAPP Privacy Certiﬁcation preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Apply via Intuit careers site