Volunteer at SF-Marin Food Bank – CMCPAC Event
December 8, 2018
- Minimum age is 8
- The Food Bank is not a nut-free facility
- Closed-toe shoes are required at all volunteer projects.
- We recommend volunteers not wear jewelry. If worn, all items must be covered by the
provided gloves and/or hairnets.
- We suggest dressing in casual and clean layers, as the temperature in the
warehouse is often cool.
- Please utilize available free street parking in front of our building (4-hour time limit) so
that our agency shoppers can use our parking lot to load their vehicles.
- Weekend volunteers: the south parking lot by the loading dock is also available at
- Please lock your car and keep all valuables out of sight. The Food Bank cannot be
responsible for any lost or stolen items.
WHERE TO REPORT:
- We ask all volunteers to sign in upon arrival. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your
shift to sign in.
- Weekends & Evening (6 pm to 8 pm): please enter the building through our Receiving
Entrance on the south side of the building near the loading dock
DIRECTIONS to the SF-Marin Food Bank
Visit http://sfmfoodbank.org/directions-to-our-san-francisco-location for a map, driving
directions, and public transit information.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Preeti Singh at [email protected].