Your support for the California Minority Counsel Program (CMCP) helps to expand our outreach, provide substantive content and promote valuable opportunities for attorneys of color across California.
Now more than ever, the California Minority Counsel Program or CMCP is poised to strengthen our community of diverse lawyers by developing and delivering:
- Unparalleled diversity, inclusion and equity events and programming presented by the leading diverse experts with open conversations facilitated by skilled DI/E professionals
- Continuing legal education tailored to address the latest topics, recent developments, and critical analysis
- Career leads and recruiting resources to connect to the best employers and talent in every practice area of law
- Networks that lead to significant business partnerships and authentic relationships
- A Team of dedicated staff curating programs, tools, and initiatives to maximize your membership
Thank you for joining us in our work to advance access and opportunity for attorneys of color in California.